I’m currently studying towards at Masters of Business Administration, which is fun but also a huge drain for both time and money.
Why do an MBA?
There are many reasons people decide to earn a degree. Most of them are tied in some way to career advancement, career change, a desire to lead, higher earnings, or genuine interest.
Some other possible reasons (choose your own):
- meet others who share a passion for business; lifelong friends, alumni network?
- receive a holistic business education
- become an effective communicator
- learn to collaborate
- expand your mind
- a chance to stop and reflect on big issues
- learn about the global economy
- meet professors
- refocus yourself
- learn to manage people