One minute (155 Words)
There does not need to be a specific reason, goal or objective for learning. Learning for its own sake can be very rewarding.
There are a number of topics of interest that I like to read about, research, and consider; if it’s something I really, really want to learn then I should probably implement some different learning hacks.
Topics of interest include:
- entrepreneurship and opportunity discovery
- philosophy, psychology and meditation
- economics and anthropology
- history, religion/theosophy & alchemy (yes, even alchemy)
- science & mathematics
Also, le topic informatique:
- information processing (systems analysis, compression, cryptography)
- memetics and information society (privacy, ethics, intellectual property)
- programming & information-processing
- operating systems
- human augmentation (& productivity)
- artificial intelligence
- cybernetics, human-computer interaction and user experience
Whilst each of these seems to be immensely interconnected (to me), perhaps it is only so in my mind. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating each and “plugging it in” to my particular (peculiar?) neural network.