One minute (203 Words)
Sure, why not: we have to start somewhere, don’t we? These pages, and this ‘blog, act as a sort of “commonplace book”, with notes and thoughts from a variety of subjects. It’s a form of intelligence amplification modelled on my own neural network. They include a whole bunch of different, interrelated information that could be interesting1 and exploring and editing may help me discover new connections and relationships I wouldn’t find on my own.
With this latest incarnation2, I’ve finally separated:
- topics of interest
- personal development
- hobbies and things I would like to try
- thoughts on how to become a superman or bugging out
- and life, the universe and everything
There’s probably also bad fiction, juvenilia and a bunch of just wrong-headed assumptions or half-formed thoughts; it is a personal website after all. GET OUT OF MY HEAD ALREADY!!!
- Well, interesting to me anyway. ^
- I’ve been writing and rewriting these notes for a long time, and across media – from Tomboy on Linux and Windows (although I never could get Macboy working well) to a Tiddlywiki, Workflowy to Evernote and now here. There’s lots of lists without context, pages with barely formed thoughts, some content stolen verbatim from Wikipedia. Read on! ^