“Face the facts. Then act on them. It’s the only mantra I know, the only doctrine I have to offer you, and it’s harder than you’d think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don’t pray, don’t wish, don’t buy into centuries-old dogma and dead rhetoric. Don’t give in to your conditioning or your visions or your fucked-up sense of… whatever. FACE THE FACTS. THEN act."- Quellcrist Falconer, Takashi Kovacs Novels by Richard K. Morgan
If your life can be anything you want it to be, but what is it now and what will it be?
- Who are you, anyway?
- I’m a futurist, father, scientist, skeptic, biohacker & software developer;
- I’m health-conscious, intelligent and sensitive;
- I consider myself a global citizen and a humanist / sentient-ist.
- How do we spend our time?
- Where do we live? Inner-West Sydney
- Who are our friends?
- What else could be part of your perfect life?
- My beautiful wife and two adorable children. (Woah, did I actually say “wife”?)
- How To Propose Like A Rockstar
- Wedding Ideas
- papercraft cryptex for each guest (with a code to break)
- Things I’d like to buy